Join us for a unique wine tour experience where we will visit a newly constructed winery in Carneros AVA. We will enjoy an intimate walking tour of the Roche family’s Tipperary Vineyards and the new Sonoma Valley Winery.
As we sip our way through a selection of wine offerings, Kevin Jordan, our tour host, will educate and offer insights during stops within the vineyard.
November 17 (Meet @ 10:30a, Tour starts @ 11:00a)
Roche Winery & Vineyards
22097 Bonness Rd
Sonoma, CA 95476
$40 (through Nov 1)
$45 (after Nov 1)
Tour will cover:
• A discussion around identifying the new location and final site selection (Initiating/Planning)
• Construction and Permitting Challenges (Executing/Monitoring and Controlling)
• The processes involved with managing construction and working an active winery at the same time (Operations)
• Q&A around “Crush” activities – a bonus topic due to timing of our event (Operations)
• We will end our adventure in the barrel room where we will taste fresh crushed/pressed wine, barrel wines, and bottled wines while we enjoy a nice Charcuterie (Closing)
NOTE: This event will occur rain or shine. Please be prepared to walk in dirt and perhaps get a little wet!