This highly informative all day session will be held in Santa Rosa, and will feature several dynamic speakers on the timely topic of Change Management...
Through keynote speakers and multiple breakout sessions, you will:
- Dig deeper into change management tools & techniques with break-out sessions
- Learn strategies for leading & directing effective organizational change
- Increase your ability to lead fellow employees through company changes
- Apply learned skills on Monday morning at work or on your next project.
- Become a change agent and contribute more to your company at work, or to your own business and clients.
- Network with professionals and students from many industries and companies who use project management in their work.
There is truly something there for every project management professional, and this annual event should not be missed!
Date: Saturday, September 16th, 2017.
Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm - Breakfast, catered lunch, and snacks included.
Location: Exchange Bank
444 Aviation Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
$159 - WCC Member, $179 - Non WCC Member (through Aug. 20)
$179 - WCC Member, $199 - Non WCC Member (after Aug. 20)
6 PDUs available