This lively long-running monthly forum is driven by topics that interest you, the Project Management Practitioner. Recent discussions have included project management certification, tools, techniques, personal skills, project team dynamics... the list is literally endless! Any conceivable project related topic that is of interest to you is a fair topic of discussion.
Have a question about the profession? Bring it up! Problem with a particular project? Share it with the group! Looking for a How-To-Do-It suggestion? You've come to the right place! You'll find that the makeup of the group cuts across multiple businesses and disciplines, and you'll be amazed at the variety of experiences, points of view and advice that are offered up!
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- 3rd Wednesday of each month (schedule subject to change during holiday seasons and as special site circumstances warrant)
- Northgate Mall - Community Room
- 5800 Northgate Mall - 2nd Floor
- San Rafael, CA 94903
Registration is advised to help with planning, but is not required to attend, so pls feel free to drop in!
If you are a current PMP/CAPM/PMI-ACP, this event is worth 1.5 PDUs toward recertification.
- Park by Food Court Entrance (east side of mall)
- Use either elevator (thru Food Court entrance) or stairs (door under awning to right of Food Court entrance)
Facilitator: Mike Whitley
Mike has been a member of the WCC for 10+ years, and is currently the Chief Executive Officer for the Chapter. He has facilitated the Marin Roundtable for 12+ years, first in Novato at Fireman's Fund, then BioMarin, and now @ Northgate Mall Community Room in San Rafael. He has been a PM in both construction and IT industries, entering his 4th decade in Project Management.