Our monthly Santa Rosa Roundtable is the 3rd Tuesday of the month at Sam's For Play Cafe.
- Attending this event will earn you 1 PDU under the education category.
Discussion topics: These meetings are very casual. Everyone is invited to bring up any topic related to the category of discussion during the meeting. The category will rotate each month to align with one of the three education areas of the PMI talent triangle. If you know in advance a topic you would like to discuss, please email it to the Santa Rosa Roundtable Leader. Topic suggestions are always appreciated!
- Strategic and Business - 1st month of the quarter
- Technical - 2nd month of the quarter
- Leadership - 3rd month of the quarter
Please register by clicking on the registration button below. There is always room for one more if you forget to register, come anyway. We hope to see you there! Everyone is welcome. You do not need to be a PMI nor chapter member to attend. If you know others interested in PMI, please invite them along.
- 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Sam's For Play Cafe
- 2360 Cleveland Avenue - (a few blocks north of Steele Lane/Guerneville Road)
- Santa Rosa, CA
Roundtable Facilitator: Ben Botti
Ben has been with the WCC since 2009, and has lead the Santa Rosa Breakfast Roundtable for several years