WCC is the Wine Country Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) which was chartered as a chapter in 2000. The WCC serves PMI members in the Marin, Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino, Humboldt, Trinity and Del Norte counties.
Wine Country Chapter is committed to service to its members. The chapter holds monthly dinner, networking and breakfast meetings. These are great platforms for networking with peer project managers. The dinner meetings feature an industry speaker with a project management topic. The chapter also sponsors a variety of courses and an annual Professional Development Day. For more details visit our events page.
Vision of the PMI Wine Country Chapter
- Advance the project management profession.
Mission of the PMI Wine Country Chapter
- Provide support and promote professional engagement
Strategic Objectives of the PMI Wine Country Chapter
- Provide opportunities for development and learning in project management
- Offer programs and services to the Project Management community
- Facilitating corporate, community and educational networking opportunities
- Be a trusted resource for project management-oriented coaching, knowledge, and expertise
- Maintain a sustainable Wine Country PMI Chapter