The online knowledge hubs offer links to project tools and templates, white papers, PMI professional development courses, papers from PMI’s global congresses, and other valuable resources for PMI members and project professionals seeking to expand their skill sets.
For more information, see:
- Pulse of the Profession®
- With insights from project management leaders and practitioners, Pulse of the Profession examines the major business drivers and key industry trends that organizations face — and the activities they can undertake to be more successful.
- PMO Thought Leadership Series
- This series shows how PMOs can become more strategic and support the business by helping prioritize issues, identifying potential problems as they emerge, identifying and managing interdependencies, and communicating the right information at the right time.
- Change Management
- Change management is a critical leadership competency that complements technical skills and business acumen. Explore this important facet of project management.
- Complexity in Project Management
- Understand how to navigate complexity in projects and programs using principles, tools and techniques referenced in the and other PMI foundational standards.
- Organizational Methodology
- The project management principles in the provide the foundation on which to build a strong organizational methodology. Explore our resources on this important topic.
- Portfolio Management
- In today's complex economy, organizations are realizing the competitive advantage that formal portfolio management provides them. View all of our resource on this important topic.
- Requirements Management
- Proper management of requirements can help you meet stakeholders' needs and achieve strategic goals. See our resources to help sharpen your expertise.
- Engineering Program Excellence
- A joint collaboration between PMI, the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Lean Advancement Initiative, this guide can help organizations cut down on waste, reduce program risk and improve ROI.
- PMI Economic Snapshot
- Research findings on the impact of the economy on the project management community
- PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms
- A clear, concise and standardized set of project, program and portfolio management definitions.
- Agile practices
- Check out all the resources that will help you add agile to your toolbox.
PMI will frequently update these pages as they roll out new content, professional development opportunities and other resources, so please check back for expanding resources to aid you in your endeavor to better manage change and requirements.